Upon arrival at International Airport of Delhi you will be welcomed by our representative & transferred to the pre-booked hotel. Relax & rejuvenate yourself at the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi .
Start your morning with a guided excursion of Old Delhi , beginning with Raj Ghat, which is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi in Delhi. See the largest mosque in India known as Jama Mosque.
After breakfast, proceed for a check lout and start your driver to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Check in at the pre booked hotel and later in the mid-day take a directed scenic tour to the checkout of Agra Fort, the impressive fort of red sandstone bases on the banks of river Yamuna.
At the sunset see the spectacular TAJ MAHAL, among the 7 Wonders of the World. Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan is an excellent example of most luxurious love.
Taj Mahal - is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, MumtazMahal.
Evening free to explore the local market.Overnight stay in Agra .
After breakfast, proceed for a check out and start your drive to Jaipur and en route visit FatehpurSikri and Abhaneri step well. Continue your drive towards Jaipur .
Abhaneri - a small village in Dausa district on Jaipur Agra Highway famous for its baori or step well, it is popular for Chand Baori and Harshat Mata Temple. The major attraction of Abhaneri is the Chand Baori.
Check in at hotel and overnight stay in Jaipur .
After an early breakfast, proceed for sightseeing covering Amber Fort, the impressive fort situated at the top of Aravallihills. Take a ride up on an elephant's back to get to at the fort, an overwhelming experience.
Drive pass JalMahal - Visit the City Palace, an excellence of Rajput & Mughal architecture, Royal residence of Winds preferred as HawaMahal, a 5 storied building integrated in 1799 to allow the imperial women to view the outdoors life & world. Later on select JantarMantar, an expensive observatory.
HawaMahal - is a five story building that is situated in the heart of the city of Jaipur. It has a beehive like structure and is made of red and pink sandstone lined with white color to make it vibrant. It is pink like the rest of the pink city of Jaipur. The palace has carved and arched small chhatris or dome-shaped pavilions showing the richness of vivid Rajputana architecture. The walls of palace have 953 jharokha or overhanging balconies from where cool and fresh air can pass. Go back to the hotel .Overnight stay in Jaipur .
After breakfast , check out from the hotel and depart for Udaipur via Chittorgarh, This is the biggest fort in India as well as Asia, after go to drive for Udaipur, an enchanting city of Rajasthan, also familiar as Lake City.
Chittorgarh Fort - is regarded as the symbol of Rajput chivalry, resistance and also bravery. The fort is situated 175 kilometer to the eastern of Udaipur and is believed to be named after the person who constructed it, Chitrangada Mori. The popular Chittorgarh fort, which is just one of the largest in India, is situated on a 180 meter high hill that rises from the banks of river Berach. The ft is known for its seven entrances specifically Padan Gate, Ganesh Entrance, Hanuman Gateway, Bhairon Entrance, and Jodla Gateway, Lakshman Gate as well as the primary gate which is called after Lord Ram.
Upon arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay in Udaipur .
After breakfast start your sightseeing tour visiting the City Palace, built by MaharanaUdai Singh on the bank of Pichola Lake, Jagdish Temple, Sahelion-ki-Bari (Gardens of the maids of Honor).
Lake Pichola - situated in Udaipur city in the Indian state of Rajasthan, is an artificial freshwater lake, produced in the year 1362 AD, named after the close-by Picholi town. It is among the number of contiguous lakes, and also created over the last few centuries in and around the famous Udaipur city.
Saheliyon-ki-Bari - is a major garden and a popular traveler room in Udaipur in Indian state of Rajasthan. It depends on the northern part of the city as well as has water fountains and also kiosks, a lotus swimming pool and also marble elephants. It was built by Rana Sangram Singh. There is small museum here.
Later at evening enjoy boat ride on Lake Pichola. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Udaipur .
This morning after leisurely breakfast have a look at from hotel & head to Udaipur Airport for flight to Delhi. Here in Delhi catch your flight for onward trip.
* Pick from Delhi airport/ railway station and drop at Udaipur airport/ railway station.
* Intercity transfers from Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Udaipur.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Delhi with 2 breakfasts.
* 1 Night accommodation in Agra with 1 breakfast.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur with 2 breakfasts.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Udaipur with 2 breakfasts.
* Local sightseeing at Delhi , Agra , Jaipur & Udaipur by an air conditioned SUV car.
* One way up an Elephant ride at AmerFort , Jaipur .
* Visit to ChokhiDhani with traditional Rajasthanithalidinner .
* One boat ride on shared basis at Lake Pichola , Udaipur
* Toll taxes ,State permits, parking charges , Fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
* All applicable hotel taxes and service charge.
* Travel insurance.
* Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
* Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicleother than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Personal expenses such as lunches or dinner unless specified ,mini bar , laundry, telephone calls , spa , tips , porter-age , etc.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. * Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "What’s Included” column.