rrival At Delhi, Our Representative Will Meet You. Proceed To Haridwar (210 Kilometers); The Drive From Delhi To Haridwar Takes Around 5 Hours. The Holy City of Haridwar Also Famous As Gateway to God Attracts Tourist from All over India. Haridwar Is Regarded As One Of The Famous Holiest Places For Hindus Worldwide. Evening, Perform Aarti At Har Ki Pauri Ghat. Dinner And Overnight Stay Will Be At The Hotel.
Har Ki Pauri- Is the oneof the most spiritual Ghats in Haridwar and also the only location where all the spiritual activities happens. The ghat is believed to have actually been constructed by King Vikramaditya in memory of his brother Brithari in the 1st century BC. Literal meaning of the term 'Har Ki Pauri'- "Har" means "Lord Shiva", Ki" indicates "of" and "Pauri" means "steps". Priest of the nearbytemples says that throughout the Vedic times, Lord Shiva as well as Lord Vishnu believed to have gone to Brahmakund in Har Ki Pauri.
Morning Breakfast at the Hotel. Proceed Towards Mussoorie, Located At A Distance Of 100 Kms Via Rishikesh. Enroute Visit the Famous Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula and Other Old Temples in This Heritage City. Mussoorie Is An Enchanting Hill Station Which Serves As A Perfect Retreat For Tourist In The Himalayan Ranges. This Magnificent Hill Station Of Mussoorie Is A Gem Located In The Foothills Of The Himalayas. Have A Glimpse Of Amazing DoonValley And Shiwalik Ranges. Dinner Will Be Served At The Hotel.
Breakfast atthe Hotel. Visit The Local Sightseeing Attractions Of Mussoorie Like Kempty Falls, Mussoorie Lake, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy Of Administration. Dinner And
Kempty Falls -One of the most stunning and biggest waterfalls snuggled in the charming hill town of Mussoorie. Visitors throng this place in largenumber to take pleasure in travelling as much as the immaculate falls and also see the cascading waters. The Kempty Falls have to do with 13 kms away from Mussoorie. The trek is full of terrace fields, crystal-clear rivers and lavish forests. The trek likewise covers a visit to the Malsi Deer Park, noticeable destinations of Mussoorie, Jwala Devi of Himalayan peak and also ropeway trip. The healthy environment of the place will certainly revitalize your mind, heart, body and soul.
After Breakfast, Proceed For An Excursion Trip To Dhanaulti And Mata Surkanda Devi Temple. Dhanaulti Is A Scenic Hill Station Located At A Distance 24 Kms From Mussoorie. This Jewel In The Garwal Hills Is A Misty Mountain Retreat For The Tourist. The Scenic Beauty Of Dhanaulti Is Admired By People Looking For Peaceful Hill Resort Away From Busy Daily Life. In Evening Return Back toMussoorie. Dinner And Overnight Stay Will Be At The Hotel.
Dhanaulti - A picturesque resort that enters your mind the second you listen to the words, vacation as well as hills. This positive hills station is abreathtaking natural abode tucked away from the throngs of visitors that flock the close-by hill stations of Nainital and Mussoorie. This paradise in the earth destinationsportrays nature at its best with stunning views of the hills, fresh crisp hill air, the winding paths peeking from inside the hills, incredible landscapes and lavish environment-friendly forests, all create the excellent getaway. Dhanaulti alsooffers some spiritual places to explore like Surkanda Devi Temple, Dashavatar Temple, as well as various Jain Temples.
Morning breakfast at the hotel, Proceed to Delhi (290 kms/7 hours) for your return journey.
* To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/ railway station.
* Intercity transfers from Delhi-Haridwar-Mussoorie-Delhi.
* Accommodation for 01 night in Haridwar with breakfast only.
* Accommodation for 03 nights in Mussoorie with breakfast and dinner.
* Local sightseeing in Haridwar-Mussoorie by Toyota Innova.
* Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
* All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
* Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
* Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
* Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.