Pick up from Delhi airport / railway station and transfer to the pre booked hotel in Delhi. Check in at the hotel and after freshening up, proceed for a local sightseeing of Old Delhi starting with Red Fort ,Jama Masjid , ChandniChowk and Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After a quick breakfast, start your sightseeing of Delhi covering QutubMinar , Lotus Temple , Humayun’s Tomb , India Gate , drive pass RashtrapatiBhavan and later after lunch ( at an extra cost ) visit SwaminarayanAkshardham temple . Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Agra through Yamuna expressway which is approx. 235 Km. Check in at the pre booked hotel. After few hours’ relaxation, proceed for a local sightseeing of Agra covering Agra Fort ,Itmad-ud-Daula and Moti Masjid . In the evening explore the local market where you can buy the city’s popular sweet called “Petha” , Marble articles and Leather goods . Drop back at the hotel .Overnight stay in Agra.
Wake up early and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site – The TajMahal for a sunrise , explore MehtabBagh and drop back at the hotel for breakfast. Proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Ranthambore which is approx. 280 Km. Check in at the pre booked hotel. Dinner at the hotel.Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Wake up early and get ready for a safari to Ranthambore National park either by shared jeep or canter ( at an extra cots ) for Tiger sighting where there will be a small group of tourists and you will be accompanied by an experienced driver and an expert Naturalist who are authorized by the National park. Drop back at the hotel for breakfast. With a fond memories of an enchanting drama of nature, proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Jaipur which us approx. 190 Km. Check in at the pre booked hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a full day local sightseeing of Jaipur starting with AmerFort, drive pass JalMahal , visit HawalMahal , City Palace , Albert Hall museum and JantarMantar . Visit local markets like Johari Bazaar , Chandpole Bazaar , Nehru Bazaar , Bapu Bazaar etc. which is a shoppers paradise to buy bangles , handicrafts , traditional jootis , pottery articles , home items , street shopping and local souvenirs. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Enjoy the breakfast on the last day of the trip and check-out from the hotel. Transfer to Jaipur airport / railway station or start your drive back to Delhi which is approx. 275 Km. Drop art Delhi airport / railway station to board your onward journey back home.
* Pick up from Delhi airport/ railway station and drop at Jaipur / Delhi airport or railway stationby an air conditioned SUV Car .
* Intercity transfers from Delhi – Agra–Ranthambore – Jaipur– Delhi by an air conditioned SUV Car .
* 2 Nights accommodation in Delhi with 2 breakfasts.
* 1 Night accommodation in Agra with 1 breakfast.
* 1 Night accommodation in Ranthambore with 1 breakfast& 1 dinner.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur with 2 breakfasts.
* Local sightseeingat Delhi , Agra and Jaipur by an air conditioned SUV Car .
* Toll taxes ,State permits, parking charges , Fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
* All applicable hotel taxes and service charge.
* Travel insurance.
* Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
* Jeep or Canter safari at Ranthambore national park.
* Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicleother than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Personal expenses such as lunches or dinners unless specified, mini bar, laundry, telephone calls , spa , tips , porter-age , etc.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. * Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "What’s Included” column.