You are greeted on arrival at Kochi International Airport . On arrival check into Hotel. Afternoon you can go for the sightseeing of Cochin. Here you can see the St Francis Church, the oldest Church in India, 500 year old Portuguese Houses, Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, 16th century Synagogue, Jew Town and Mattancherry Palace; built by Portuguese, this Palace contains some of India’s most beautiful murals. Evening go for shopping. Overnight at Hotel.
After lavish breakfast and thereafter drive to Munnar hills (130 kms / 4 hrs). Enroute visit Cheyyappara Waterfalls. On the way to Munnar you can see tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lush green hills, a place so difficult to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the area covered by Tata tea. On arrival check in at Hotel and relax. Overnight in Hotel.
After lavish breakfast proceed sightseeing in Munnar which includes Raja Malai, a top peak of Munnar where you may see Neel Thar (mountain goats), Tea Museum, Mattupetty, Eco-Point etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional). Overnight at Hotel.
After lavish breakfast continue to Thekkady, South India’s most popular wild life sanctuary, its home to bison, wild elephant, boar, languor, the great Indian tiger and more. On arrival check in to the Hotel. Afternoon you can go for boat cruise in the Lake to watch wild animals on come back witness kathakali, dance drama of Kerala. Overnight at Hotel.
Morning after lavish breakfast drive to Kumarakom covering a distance of 125 kms / 04 hrs. On arrival check-into hotel. Afternoon visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary(Optional). There you can spot King fisher, Wood peeker, Drongo, Egrets, Bee-caters etc. Relax and overnight stay at Hotel.
This morning after breakfast you will proceed to Alleppey. By noon check in at the house boat in Alleppey for a 20 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala. On the way you will witness a full range of lifes and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen ,dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters.
This Morning after breakfast Check out from the Houseboat (check out time 9.30 AM) and proceed to Kovalam. Evening enjoy at Kovalam Beach. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Today after breakfast leave for Trivandrum. Enroute visit Trivandrum City which includes Padmananhaswamy temple, Horse Palace, Napier Museum, Zoo and the Srichitra Art Gallery. Later transfer to Trivandrum International Airport to board flight for 0nward destination.
* A Traditional welcome with welcome Drink on arrival
* Accommodation on double/Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary at all place
* Daily breakfast at all hotels
* Pick up and drop transfers from airport / railway station - hotel - airport
* Sightseeing and all transfers as mention the vehical as per the itinerary
* Assistance at all arrival and departure points
* All hotel related taxes and transport related taxess
* Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver bata
* Any Air Fare & Train Fare. Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, maintenance fee.
* Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
* Camera fees
* Monument entrance fees .
* Medical and travel insurance
* All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
* Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary
* Anything not mentioned under 'Inclusions'