Upon arrival at the New Delhi airport / railway station, meet our driver with a ply card in your name waiting outside the arrival hall. He will assist you to the vehicle and transfer to the pre booked hotel. Check in at the hotel. After freshening up , proceed for a local sightseeing of Delhi covering QutubMinar , Lotus Temple , Humayun’s Tomb , Safdarjung's Tomb , India Gate , drive pass RashtrapatiBhavan and later after lunch ( at an extra cost ) visit Laxminarayan Temple which is also known as the Birla Mandir. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Breakfast at the hotel and start your local sightseeing of Old Delhi starting with Red Fort ,Jama Masjid , ChandniChowk and Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib. Later visit Raj Ghat , an elegant memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi , Father of the Nation . Final stop at Akshardham temple, a Hindu temple which is spread over 23 acres dedicated to BhagwanSwaminarayan .Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Agra through Yamuna expressway which is approx. 235 Km. Check in at the pre booked hotel. After few hours’ relaxation, proceed for a local sightseeing of Agra covering Agra Fort ,Itmad-ud-Daula and Moti Masjid . In the evening explore the local market where you can buy the city’s popular sweet called “Petha” , Marble articles and Leather goods . Drop back at the hotel .Overnight stay in Agra.
Wake up early and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site – The TajMahal for a sunrise , explore MehtabBagh and drop back at the hotel for breakfast. Proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Jaipur which is approx. 240 Km. En route visit FatehpurSikri and if time permits take a quick stop ever at Abhaneri known for The Chand Baoriwhich is one of the oldest and deepest baoris (stepwells) . Arrival at Jaipur by late evening and check in at the pre booked hotel .Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a full day local sightseeing of Jaipur starting with AmerFort, drive pass JalMahal , visit HawalMahal , City Palace , Albert Hall museum and JantarMantar . Visit local markets like Johari Bazaar , Chandpole Bazaar , Nehru Bazaar , Bapu Bazaar etc. which is a shoppers paradise to buy bangles , handicrafts , traditional jootis , pottery articles , home items , street shopping and local souvenirs. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After a healthy breakfast, proceed for a check out and drop at Jaipur airport to board your onward flight to Mumbai.
Arrival at Mumbai airport where you will be greeted by our local representative and will be transferred to the pre booked hotel. Check in at the hotel. After freshening up, proceed for a local sightseeing of Mumbai covering Bandra–Worli Sea Link, ISKCON temple and finallyJuhuBeach , the most famous and most visited beach in Mumbai. View the sunset and try a variety of snacks and fast food items offered by the local vendors. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Mumbai.
After a quick breakfast , gear up for a long exciting day coving some important sightseeing spot starting withSiddhivinayak Temple , one of the richest temple in Mumbai dedicated to Lord Ganeshadates back to 18th century.Gateway Of India Mumbai , the foundation stone was laid down on March 31st1913.ElephantaCaves , a collection of 5 Hindu caves and 2 Buddhist caves , located just 10 kilometers into the Mumbai Harborand an hour ferry from the Gateway of India . Haji Ali Dargah an iconic piece of architecture floating in the middle of sea and is one or the most reputed Islamic shrine in Mumbai. Colaba Causeway is a shoppers paradise , be it cheap street shopping or expensive high end luxury brands, this area has everything to offer. In case shopping is not on the list , enjoy some great food and drinks at an affordable prices at Cafe Leopold or Cafe Mondegar. By evening drive around Marine Drive which is a also known as “Queen’s Necklace” , the most easily identifiable landmark in Mumbai , well lighted by the street lights in a shape of a necklace .
After breakfast , proceed for a check out and drop at Mumbai airport / railway station for your onward journey.
* Pick up from Delhi airport / railway station and drop at Jaipur Airport.
* Pick up from Mumbai airport and drop at Mumbai airport / railway station.
* Intercity transfers from Delhi – Agra – Jaipurby an air conditioned SUV Car .
* 2 Nights accommodation in Delhi with 2 breakfasts.
* 1 Night accommodation in Agra with 1 breakfast.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur with 2 breakfasts.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Mumbai with 2 breakfasts.
* Local sightseeing at Delhi, Agra , Jaipur & Mumbai by an air conditioned SUV Car .
* Toll taxes ,State permits, parking charges , Fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
* All applicable hotel taxes and service charge.
* Travel insurance.
* Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
* Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
* Additional sightseeing and activities or extra usage of vehicleother than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Personal expenses such as lunches, dinners,mini bar , laundry, telephone calls , spa , tips , porter-age , etc.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "What’s Included” column.