Pick up from Delhi airport / railway station and transfer to the pre booked hotel in Delhi. Check in at the hotel and after freshening up , proceed for a local sightseeing of Delhi covering QutubMinar , Lotus Temple , Humayun’s Tomb , India Gate , Drive pass RashtrapatiBhavan and later after lunch ( at an extra cost ) visit Swami narayan Akshardham temple . Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Agra through Yamuna expressway which is approx. 235 Km. Check in at the pre booked hotel. After few hours’ relaxation, proceed for a local sightseeing of Agra covering Agra Fort ,Itmad-ud-Daula and Moti Masjid . In the evening explore the local market where you can buy the city’s popular sweet called “Petha” , Marble articles and Leather goods . Drop back at the hotel .Overnight stay in Agra.
Wake up early and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site – The TajMahal for a sunrise , explore MehtabBagh and drop back at the hotel for breakfast. Proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Jaipur which is approx. 240 Km. En route visit FatehpurSikri and if time permits take a quick stop ever at Abhaneri known for The Chand Baoriwhich is one of the oldest and deepest baoris (stepwells) . Arrival at Jaipur by late evening and check in at the pre booked hotel .Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a full day local sightseeing of Jaipur starting with AmerFort, drive pass JalMahal , visit HawalMahal , City Palace , Albert Hall museum and JantarMantar . Visit local markets like Johari Bazaar , Chandpole Bazaar , Nehru Bazaar , Bapu Bazaar etc. which is a shoppers paradise to buy bangles , handicrafts , traditional jootis , pottery articles , home items , street shopping and local souvenirs. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After breakfast, proceed for a check out and start your journey back to Delhi which is approx. 275 km. Arrival at Delhi by evening . Check in at the pre booked hotel .Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast, proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Haridwar which is approx. 220 Km. Arrival at Haridwarby evening. Check in at the pre booked hotel. Visit Har Ki Pauri, a famous ghat on the banks of river Ganges. Overnight stay in Haridwar.
After breakfast , start your journey towards Rishikesh which us just 21 Km. Start the local sightseeing of Rishikesh beginning with LaxmanJhula, Ram Jhula, ParmarthNiketan Ashram , Sivananda Ashram and last but not the least Beatles Ashram. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Haridwar.
After breakfast, proceed for a check out and start your journey back to Delhi which is approx. 220 Km. Arrival at Delhi by evening and drop at Delhi airport / railway station for your onward journey.
* Pick up from and drop at Delhi Airport/ railway station.
* Intercity transfers from Delhi –Agra – Jaipur – Delhi – Haridwar – Delhi by an air conditioned SUV car.
* 2Nights accommodation in Delhi with 2breakfast.
* 1 Night accommodation in Agra with 01 breakfast.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur with 2 breakfasts.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Haridwarwith 2 breakfasts.
* Local sightseeing at Delhi,Agra , Jaipur , Haridwar and Rishikesh by an air conditioned SUV car.
* Toll taxes ,State permits, parking charges , Fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
* All applicable hotel taxes and service charge.
* Travel insurance.
* Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
* Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
* Additional sightseeing , activities or extra usage of vehicleother than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Personal expenses such as lunches , dinners , mini bar , laundry, telephone calls , spa , tips , porter-age , etc.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "What’s Included” column.