On arrival at airport, our tour representative will met and greet you outside the arrival hall and assist you to the vehicle. The driver will drop you at the pre booked hotel. Evening free at leisure or to explore the local market around the hotel area on your own.Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast , proceed for a check out and cover few sightseeing spots in Delhi like Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, President House and QutubMinar. Start your journey towards Jaipur which is approx. 280 Km. Arrival at Jaipur by evening . Check in at the pre booked hotel .Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit Amber Fort, enjoy Elephant ride. Amer fort is one of the largest forts displaying architecture splendor of Royalty in Jaipur. Visit Birla Mandir, JantarMantar (the observatory), and fantastic Wind Palace (HawaMahal), Ram Niwas Garden, JalMahal and Birla Mandir. In evening, enjoy a walk in the downtown of the Pink city. Drop back at the hotel . Overnight stay in Jaipur .
After breakfast at the hotel , proceed for a check out and start your drive towards Agra which is approx. 240 Km. En route visit FatehpurSikri. On the way, explore the famous tourist sites built during Mughal Rule in India. Arrival by evening and check in at the pre booked hotel. Overnight stay in Agra .
Early Morning visit TajMahal during the sunrise and return back to hotel. After breakfast, check out from the hotel, and drive to Matura and Vrindavan which is approx. 60 Km. . On Arrival in Mathura / Vrindavan, visit the following temples, Lord Krishna Birth Places, Dwarkadhish Temple, Birla Temple, BankeBihari Temple, RangnathJi Temple & ISCON Temple (Hari Rama, Hari Krishna).In evening attend the spiritual Aarti in the Temple. Check in at the pre booked hotel in Mathura / Vrindavan. Overnight stay in Mathura / Vrindavan.
After breakfast at the hotel , proceed for a check out and start yor journey towards Rishikesh which is approx. 370 Km. If time permits , en route visit Haridwar (Ganges River) Harkipaudi for evening aarti on the ghats. Check in at the pre booked hotel in Rishikesh. Overnight stay in Rishikesh.
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a local sightseeing tour of Rishikesh with LaxmanJhula, Ram Jhula, Ganges Boat Ride, SwargAasram and ShivanandAasram. Keep exploring ancient temples in this holy city. Drop back at the hotel by evening. Overnight stay in Rishikesh.
After breakfast, visit Yoga & Meditation Ashram and you can join a few hour yoga and meditation session( at an extra cost ). In evening visit ghats for Aarti (Puja).Drop back at the hotel .Overnight stay in Rishikesh.
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a drive back to Delhi which is approx. 240 Km. If time permits , visit few local sightseeing spots of Old Delhi covering Red Fort, Jama Masjid and ChandiChowk . Drop back at Delhi airport / Delhi railway station .
* Pick and drop from Delhi Airport/ railway station.
* Intercity transfers from Delhi– Agra - Jaipur –Vrindavan – Rishikesh - Delhi.
* 1 Night accommodation in Delhi with 01 breakfast.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur with 02 breakfasts.
* 1 Night accommodation in Agra with 01 breakfast.
* 1 Night accommodation in Vrindavan / Mathura with 01 breakfast.
* 3 Nights accommodation in Rishikesh with 03 breakfasts.
* Local sightseeing at Delhi, Agra Jaipur Mathura / Vrindavan , Rishikesh per the itinerary above.
* Delhi : Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Jantar Mantar, Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar.
* Agra : Taj Mahal , Tomb of I'timād-Ud-Daulah and Agra Fort.
* Jaipur : City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jantar Mantar , Raj Mandir Cinema , Jal Mahal and Albert Hall Museum.
* Vrindavan : Krishna Balaram Mandir , Radha Raman Temple , Banke Bihari Temple, Birla Temple and Vrinda Kunja.
* Rishikesh : Bharat Mata Temple , Chandi Devi Temple and Triveni Ghat.
* Toll Taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver's daily allowance.
* All applicable hotel taxes and government service taxes as of today.
* Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
* Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Entrance Fees, parking, Guide, video camera permits during sightseeing.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
* Travel Insurance
* Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.