Upon arrival at the New Delhi airport / railway station, meet our driver with a ply card in your name waiting outside the arrival hall. He will assist you to the vehicle and transfer to the pre booked hotel. Check in at the hotel. After freshening up , proceed for a local sightseeing of Delhi covering QutubMinar , Lotus Temple , Humayun’s Tomb , Safdarjung's Tomb , India Gate , drive pass RashtrapatiBhavan and later after lunch ( at an extra cost ) visit Laxminarayan Temple which is also known as the Birla Mandir. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Breakfast at the hotel and start your local sightseeing of Old Delhi starting with Red Fort ,Jama Masjid , ChandniChowk and Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib. Later visit Raj Ghat , an elegant memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi , Father of the Nation . Final stop at Akshardham temple, a Hindu temple which is spread over 23 acres dedicated to BhagwanSwaminarayan .Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Agra through Yamuna expressway which is approx. 235 Km. Check in at the pre booked hotel. After few hours’ relaxation, proceed for a local sightseeing of Agra covering Agra Fort ,Itmad-ud-Daula and Moti Masjid . In the evening explore the local market where you can buy the city’s popular sweet called “Petha” , Marble articles and Leather goods . Drop back at the hotel .Overnight stay in Agra.
Wake up early and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site – The TajMahal for a sunrise , explore MehtabBagh and drop back at the hotel for breakfast. Proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Jaipur which is approx. 240 Km. En route visit FatehpurSikri and if time permits take a quick stop ever at Abhaneri known for The Chand Baori which is one of the oldest and deepest baoris (step wells) . Arrival at Jaipur by late evening and check in at the pre booked hotel .Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a check out and start your local sightseeing of Jaipur covering Amer Fort , drive pass JalMahal , visit HawalMahal , City Palace , Albert Hall museum and JantarMantar . Visit local markets like Johari Bazaar , Chandpole Bazaar , Nehru Bazaar , Bapu Bazaar etc. which is a shoppers paradise to buy bangles , handicrafts , traditional jootis , pottery articles , home items , street shopping and local souvenirs. Drop at Jaipur railway station to board your express train to Amritsar. Overnight journey in train.
Arrival at Amritsar junction where our driver will be waiting for your with a ply card in your name outside the arrival hall. He will assist you to the vehicle and transfer to the pre booked hotel in Amritsar. After few hours relaxation visit WagahBorder , any trip to Amritsar is incomplete if you have not visited the famous Wagah border which separates the borders between India & Pakistan . View the Beating retreat ceremony which is also called a Wagah-Attari border ceremony. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Amritsar.
After breakfast at the hotel, start your day with the most holiest and spiritual place in Amritsar , The Golden Temple. Built around a manmade pool , the temple was constructed by Guru Ram Das in 1577. The temple is also known as Sri Harmandir Sahib. At the corner of the Gurudwara there is The Sikh Museum and The RamgarhiaBunga . Next stop will be at JallianwalaBagha historic garden that has till date preserved the history of the Indian killed at the JallianwalaBagh Massacre in 1919 . The third attraction after Golden Temple and Wagah Borger is the Food in Amritsar with their love for Desi Ghee , you name the dish and you see the love and hearty use of desi ghee , be is Amritsarikulcha , Cholepuri , pinni , Makki di roti and sarson da saag , Mahki dal or ghee roast chicken / fish tikka. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Amritsar.
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a check out. Explore both old and new markets in Amritsar for a great shopping experience. You name it and they have with them be it trendy precious or semi-precious accessories or jewelry, Pashminas, traditionalPhulkari textiles, hand-woven carpets, blankets ,woolen garments etc. including traditional handicrafts. Head back to Delhi which is approx. 450 Km. Drop at Delhi airport / railway station for your onward journey.
* Pick up from Delhi airport/ railway station and drop at Jaipur railway station .
* Pick up from Amritsar railway station and drop at Delhi airport / railway station.
* Intercity transfers from Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Delhi with 2 breakfasts.
* 1 Night accommodation in Agra with 1 breakfast.
* 1 Night accommodation in Jaipur with 1 breakfast.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Amritsar with 2 breakfasts.
* Both ways battery operated rickshaw ride to TajMahal on shared basis.
* Local sightseeing at Delhi , Agra , Jaipur and Amritsar by an air conditioned SUV car .
* Toll taxes ,State permits, Parking charges , Fuel charges and Driver’s daily allowance.
* All applicable hotel taxes and service charge.
* Travel insurance.
* Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
* Guide charges, entrance fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
* Additional sightseeing, activities or extra usage of vehicleother than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Personal expenses such as lunches, dinners, mini bar , laundry, telephone calls , spa , tips , porter-age , etc.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "What’s Included” column.