Day one of Golden triangle tour package with Varanasi our office representative will meet and greet you at the airport where he would be waiting with a ply card in your name outside the arrival hall. He will assist you to the vehicle and the driver will take you to the pre booked hotel. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore New Delhi or spend time at leisure. Overnight stayin Delhi.
After an early breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi. Explore some of the most interesting heritage sites in New Delhi as well as Old Delhi starting with QutubMinar , Lotus Temple , Humayun’s Tomb , India Gate , drive pass RashtrapatiBhavan , Red Fort , Jama Masjid , ChandniChowk and Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib. Later visit Raj Ghat , an elegant memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi , Father of the Nation. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After a healthy breakfast at the hotel,proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Jaipur which is approx. 275 Km. Check in at the pre booked hotel. Evening free at leisure or visit ChokhiDhani village which is an ethnic village resort showcasing the true colors of Rajasthan culture ( entry ticket at an extra cost ). Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a full day local sightseeing of Jaipur starting with AmerFort, drive pass JalMahal , visit HawalMahal , City Palace , Albert Hall museum and JantarMantar . Visit local markets like Johari Bazaar , Chandpole Bazaar , Nehru Bazaar , Bapu Bazaar etc. which is a shoppers paradise to buy bangles , handicrafts , traditional jootis , pottery articles , home items , street shopping and local souvenirs. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After breakfast, proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Bharatpur which is approx. 185 Km. En route visit Abhaneri known for The Chand Baoriwhich is one of the oldest and deepest baoris (stepwells) and if time permits FatehpurSikri , a small city but has some great structures depicting both Hindu and Muslim architecture. Arrival at Bharatpur by late afternoon. Check in at the pre booked hotel. After freshening up visit Keoladeo Ghana National Park formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, a popular bird breeding and feeding sanctuary which was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1985. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Bharatpur.
Enjoy a healthy breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a check out. Start your journey towards Agra which is approx. 55 Km. Check in at the pre booked hotel. After few hours relaxation, start your local sightseeing of Agra visiting UNESCO World Heritage Site – The TajMahal , explore MehtabBagh , Agra Fort , Itmad-ud-Daula and Moti Masjid . In the evening explore the local market where you can buy the city’s popular sweet called “Petha” , Marble articles and Leather goods . Drop back at the hotel .Overnight stay in Agra.
Day seven of Golden triangle tour package with Varanasi, after breakfast , proceed for a check out and drop at Agra railway station to board an express train to Jhansi . Arrival at Jhansi station where our driver will be waiting for you outside the arrival hall . He will assist you to the vehicle and star your journey towards Orchha which is approx. 17 Km. Located near the banks of river Betwa, Orchha is a fine example of well-preserved 16th century temples and palaces. Check in at the pre booked hotel. Overnight stay in Orchha.
After breakfast, proceed for a check out and travel towards South east by road towards Khajuraho which is approx. 190 Km. Khajuraho is world famous for its group of temples, built by Chandela dynasty between 950-1050 AD. The temples represent a fine example of stone carving work in form of erotic sculptures. These glorious temples add a perfect charm by changing its hue as the day progress. Check in at the pre booked hotel. Overnight stay in Khajuraho.
After a quick breakfast, proceed for a check out and start the sightseeing of Khajuraho where the temples are divided in 3 groups , Eastern , Western and Southern zones consisting of famous ancient temples displaying great architecture and stunning sculptures making them one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India. Drop at Khajuraho airport by evening to board your flight to Varanasi. Arrival at Varanasi late night and transfer to the pre booked hotel. Overnight stay in Varanasi.
Day Ten of Golden triangle tour package with Varanasi, after breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a sunrise boat ride on the holy Ganges river, where you will be exploring ancient religious tradition of ritual cleansing that takes place on the many riverbank Ghats (riverside steps). Later on, we proceed on a local city tour covering the old heritage temples and monuments in Banaras covering KashiVishwanathTemple ,Kathwala Temple , TulsiManas Temple , Alamgir Mosque and Ramnagar Fort. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Varanasi.
After breakfast , Proceed for a check out and start your day excursion to Sarnath which is approx. 11 Km. known for some great sightseeing spots like Tibetan Temple, Archaeological Museum, Deer Park, Ramnagar,Ashoka Pillar and Thai Temple. Drop at Varanasi railway station to board an express train back to Delhi (option to fly to Delhi is also available.Overnight journey in the train.
Arrival at Delhi railway station in the morning and transfer to the pre booked hotel (early check in will be subject to availability). Day free at leisure or explore some great markets or shopping malls of Delhi for last minute shopping whether you want high end luxury brands or pocket friendly street shopping , Delhi has everything to offer. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a check out and drop at Delhi airport / railway station for your onward journey back home.
* Pick up from Delhi airport / railway station and drop at Agra railway station.
* Pick up from Jhansi railway station and drop at Khajuraho airport.
* Pick up from Varanasi airport and drop at Varanasi railway station.
* Pick up from Delhi railway station and drop at Delhi Airport/ railway station.
* Intercity transfers from Delhi– Jaipur – Bharatpur – Agra and Jhansi – Orchha – Khajuraho
* 3 Nights accommodation in Delhi with 3 breakfasts.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur with 2 breakfasts.
* 1 Night accommodation in Bharatpurwith 1 breakfast.
* 1 Night accommodation in Agra with 1 breakfast.
* 1 Night accommodation in Orchha with 1 breakfast.
* 1 Night accommodation in Khajuraho with 1 breakfast.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Varanasi with 2 breakfasts.
* Local sightseeing at Delhi, Jaipur, Bharatpur, Agra,Orchha ,Khajuraho&Varanasiby an air conditioned SUV Car .
* Toll taxes ,State permits, parking charges , Fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
* All applicable h
* Travel insurance.
* Safari at Keoladeo National Park.
* Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
* Entrance Fees, additional activities, video camera permits during sightseeing.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicleother than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Personal expenses such as lunches, dinners, mini bar, laundry, telephone calls,spa,tips, porter-age , etc.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "What’s Included” column.