On your arrival at the Airport after clearing the immigration formalities and baggage collection, proceed towards the arrival hall were you will be welcomed by our driver and will be transferred to the pre booked hotel. Check in to hotel and after freshening up start your local sightseeing of Delhi starting with QutubMinar , Lotus Temple , Humayun’s Tomb , India Gate , drive pass RashtrapatiBhavan and later after lunch ( at an extra cost ) visit Jama Masjid and ChandniChowk. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After a quick breakfast, proceed for a check out and start your journey towards Agra through Yamuna expressway which is approx. 235 Km. En route visit Akshardhamtemple, a Hindu temple which is spread over 23 acres dedicated to BhagwanSwaminarayan . Continue with your journey and arrival at Agra by afternoon. Check in at the pre booked hotel. After few hours’ relaxation, proceed for a local sightseeing of Agra covering Agra Fort,Itmad-ud-Daula and MotiMasjid . In the evening explore the local market where you can buy the city’s popular sweet called “Petha” , Marble articles and Leather goods . Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Agra.
Wake up early and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site – The TajMahal for a sunrise , explore MehtabBagh and drop back at the hotel for breakfast. Proceed for a check out and start your journey towardsJaipur which is approx. 240 Km. En route visit FatehpurSikri and if time permits take a quick stop ever at Abhaneri known for The Chand Baori which is one of the oldest and deepest baoris (step wells) . Arrival at Jaipur by late evening and check in at the pre booked hotel .Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a full day local sightseeing of Jaipur starting with AmerFort , drive pass JalMahal , visit HawalMahal , City Palace , Albert Hall museum and JantarMantar . Visit local markets like Johari Bazaar , Chandpole Bazaar , Nehru Bazaar , Bapu Bazaar etc. which is a shoppers paradise to buy bangles , handicrafts , traditional jootis , pottery articles , home items , street shopping and local souvenirs. Drop back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Enjoy the breakfast on the last day of the trip and check-out from the hotel. Transfer to Jaipur airport / railway station or start your drive back to Delhi which is approx. 275 Km. Drop art Delhi airport / railway station to board your onward journey back home.
* Pick up from and drop at Delhi airport/ railway station.
* Intercity transfers from Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi.
* 1 Night accommodation in Delhi with 1 breakfast.
* 1 Night accommodation in Agra with 1 breakfast.
* 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur with 2 breakfasts.
* Local sightseeing at Delhi, Agra and Jaipur by an air conditioned SUV Car .
* Toll taxes,State permits, parking charges , Fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
* All applicable hotel taxes and service charge.
* Travel insurance.
* Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
* Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
* Additional sightseeing, activities or extra usage of vehicleother than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Personal expenses such as lunches, dinners, mini bar, laundry, telephone calls,spa , tips , porter-age , etc.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "What’s Included” column.