Soon on your arrival at the New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) or Bagdogra Airport (IXB), the Fluto Holidays representative will receive you and transfer you to the hotel that is already pre-booked for your stay. Darjeeling is known to be one of the most sought tourist spots in Northeast where you can get the insights of the mountains that are snow-clad, Lush green tea gardens, valleys and much more to admire and experience. Once you reach the hotel, undergo the check-in formalities and stay overnight post exploring the nearby markets.
Early morning at 4:00 AM depart for a guided drive to the Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token from the respective authority) for the splendid sunrise that is one of the major attractions of the tourists visiting this place. After visit return at the hotel. Post breakfast carry out your visit to the Ghoom Monastery, Peace Memorial, and Batasia Loop post which you will spend time visiting the Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee, Self Help Center, Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed) and Peace Pagoda and also the Mall shopping area to shop for souvenirs. After returning to the hotel, stay overnight post having dinner.
After you finish off the morning breakfast, you will experience the guided transfer to Gangtok from Darjeeling that is 3 to 4 hours away from the former. Gangtok is the capital city that is famous for its spellbinding beauty of the valleys, greenery, mountains and much more that you can count upon. Moreover, you will pay a visit to many places when you reach Gangtok namely, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show. After the day comes to an end, check-in the hotel that is pre-booked and stay overnight
After having breakfast, you will leave for an excursion to the Tsomgo lake and Baba Mandir which is one of the most sacred pilgrimage sites of Gangtok. After this, you will leave for the Nathu La Pass (confirmation of permit is subject to approval from government authorities.) that is 20 km away post which you will return to Gangtok. Shop for souvenirs in the evening at Mall Road and stay overnight after having dinner in Gangtok.
Wake up to the morning breakfast and start with your packing. Check-out from the hotel in Gangtok and leave for Guwahati. Before that explore the Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten, Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Tashi View Point, and Banjhakri Falls. Once you reach, you will leave for hometown thus, ending the Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Packages.
* Pick up from and drop at New Jalpaiguri Railway station / Bagdogra airport by non a/c vehicle.
* Inter city transfers from NJP/Bagdogra – Darjeeling – Gangtok – NJP/ Bagdogra by non ac vehicle.
* Accommodation for 02 nights at Darjeeling.
* Accommodation for 02 nights at Gangtok.
* 04 breakfasts.
* 04 dinners.
* Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
* Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
* All applicable hotel taxes as of today including GST
* Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
* Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
* Permit Charges for Nathula Pass extra @ Rs.7000 (Approx) per vehicle for max 6 guests and confirmation of permit is subject to approval from government authorities.
* Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.