Our representative will meet and greet you at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction). Next, you will be transfer to Gangtok. The beautiful city of Gangtok is the tourist hub of Sikkim. The destination offers a range of attractions like monasteries, adventure, festivals and a unique culture. This beautiful town of Gangtok is one of the attractions destinations of entire North East India region. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Evening free to roam around on MG Road. Overnight stay will be in Gangtok.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (New) nearly 40 kms. Tsomgo Lake is one of the major tourist attractions of Sikkim due to its scenic beauty and presence of Migratory birds. It's a tourist delight not to be missed while in Sikkim, Next, visit Baba Mandir and Nathu La Pass (Permit Charges for Nathula Pass extra @ Rs.7000 (Approx) per vehicle for max 6 guests and confirmation of permit is subject to approval from government authorities). Return back to Gangtok. Evening free for shopping and leisure on MG Road. Overnight stay will be in Gangtok(Incase of Landslide or due to any other reason if Tsomgo Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided).
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a detailed tour of North Sikkim. Leave Gangtok in the morning at 10:00 am. Next, proceed to Lachung. Lachung is located at an altitude of 8600 feet. On the way, enjoy Tashi viewpoint, Kabi Lungstok, Naga Waterfalls, confluence of Lachen chu and Lachung Chu at Chungthang, Twin Waterfalls and Bhim Nala Waterfalls. Lunch will be provided at Namok (Extra cost). You will reach Lachung by late afternoon or early evening. Check in at the hotel. Evening free to roam around the hotel area. Dinner will be served at the 8 pm. Overnight stay will be in Lachung.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Yumthang is another fascinating place in Sikkim for tourist. Return back to resort at Lachung for Lunch. Next, proceed for a return trip to Gangtok. On the way, also explore Singhik and Mangan. Return back to Gangtok. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight stay will be in Gangtok.
Morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a city tour of Gangtok. Visit the following attractions Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall and Flower Show. Next, go for a 140 kms drive through scenic road to Pelling. Pelling is another gem of a destination located near snowcapped Himalayas. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Evening free to roam around the local area. Overnight stay will be at the Pelling.
After morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a full day sightseeing tour which covers Rimbi waterfalls, rimbi rock garden and Khecheopalri Lake. Further, explore Khecheopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga waterfalls, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdentse ruins, the view from this ruins is the main highlights of this sightseeing tour. Transfer to Darjeeling. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Darjeeling.
Early morning drive to Tiger Hill(Subject to availability of Permit /Token from the respective authority, the journey is a truly memorable experience for the tourist. You will be viewing sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak (subject to clear weather). On the way back, visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace Memorial and Batasia Loop. Return back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, rest for half an hour, next proceed for another round of sightseeing which includes the following attractions, Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed) and Peace Pagoda. Return back to the hotel. Evening free for leisure activities and shopping. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Darjeeling.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction). The journey takes around 3 - 4 hours.
* Pick up fromand drop atNew Jalpaiguri Railway station / Bagdogra airport by non a/c vehicle.
* Intercity transfers from NJP/Bagdogra – Darjeeling – Gangtok – NJP/ Bagdogra by non ac vehicle.
* Accommodation for 03 nights at Gangtok.
* Accommodation for 01 night at Lachung.
* Accommodation for 01 night at Pelling.
* Accommodation for 02 nights at Darjeeling.
* 07 breakfasts.
* Dinners – For stay only at The Elgin hotels at – Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling.
* Stay at Lachung hotels is inclusive of all meals.
* Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
* Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
* All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
* Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
* Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
* Permit Charges for Nathula Pass extra @ Rs.7000 (Approx) per vehicle for max 6 guests and confirmation of permit is subject to approval from government authorities.
* Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.