On your arrival at Delhi airport/ railway station, you are greeted by the tour representative as well as taken to your coach for the seven-hour trip to Nainital. Nainital is one of the renowned tourist place and also enchanting hill station in India. Nainital is 1,938 mtrs. Over the water level, bordered 3 sided by the high hills as well as a gorgeous eye designed lake among them. In Nainital one can delight in boating, Horse riding, hiking as well as numerous other activities.
It is late afternoon when you arrive as well as check into your pre booked hotel and after freshen up continue for a visit to the Naina Devi temple, Hanuman garhi mandir, cave garden raj bhawan golf course and also the marvelously calming boat ride on the Naini Lake. Evening you can take a nature walk at the Mall Road as well as delight in the chilly environment of this location. Dinner and overnight stay at Nainital.
Day dawns bright to the vocal singing of birds and after a hearty morning meal, you go on to visit Bhim Tal, Naukuchiatal and Sat Tal, three beautiful lakes around Nainital, itself a Lake resort. You might wish to take a boat and then relax in the gently bobbin vessel, bordered by water with the clear blue sky as a cover. You can visit Snow sight point, Kilbury Hills, Lovers Point, Sariyatal and Khurpatal Lake. Night and it is time for an enjoyable stroll, going shopping as well as for mingling with residents. Dinner and also overnight stay at Nainital.
After breakfast with your appetite honed by the crisp early morning air we will take you to visit explorers, majestic Himalayan sight, romantic areas, impressive caverns, numerous experience many more and afterwards you prepare to return to Delhi with pleasant memories of 2 nights 3 days nainital package.
“Tour Services Ends Here”
* To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/ railway station.
* Intercity transfers from Delhi –Nainital- Delhi.
* Accommodation for 02 nights in Nainital with breakfast & dinner.
* Local sightseeing in Nainital by Toyota Innova car.
* Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
* All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
* Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
* Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
* Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.