On arrival at Cochin airport/ railway station.The commercial capital and most cosmopolitan city of Kerala, Cochin in Ernakulam is also known as “Queen of Arabian Sea” is one of the finest natural harbours in the World. Pick up from airport/railway station and transfer to Munnar. Arrive in munnar and Check in at Hotel. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. The day at leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
This morning after breakfast you will visit to Echo point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and vast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. After noon at leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Today after breakfast leave for cochin Airport /Railway station to board flight for 0nward destination.
* A Traditional welcome with welcome Drink on arrival
* Accommodation on double/Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary at all place
* Daily breakfast at all hotels
* Pick up and drop transfers from airport / railway station - hotel - airport
* Sightseeing and all transfers as mention the vehical as per the itinerary
* Assistance at all arrival and departure points
* All hotel related taxes and transport related taxess
* Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver bata
* Any Air Fare & Train Fare. Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, maintenance fee.
* Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
* Camera fees
* Monument entrance fees .
* Medical and travel insurance
* All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
* Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary
* Anything not mentioned under 'Inclusions'