After breakfast leave for Kargil, by visiting Sonamarg (Meadow of Gold), Cross Zojila pass Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabited place in the World). Enroute have a magnificent view of Kargil War Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) and reach Kargil by evening. Overnight Hotel.
Morning after Breakfast leave for Alchi, enroute visit Mulbek, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, the oldest Monastery of Ladakh and Moon Landscape. Arrive Alchi by evening. Overnight Camp.
After Breakfast leave for Leh enroute visit Alchi, Likir Monastery, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame. Reach Leh by Evening. Overnight Hotel.
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world.) Arrival at Camp, Hot lunch will be served. Later free time at leisure to enjoy the color changing lake and the sunset on the banks of lake. Overnight on the backs of Pangong.
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of sun rise on Pangong lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, Enroute visit Hemis, Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. Overnight Leh Hotel.
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Diskit by afternoon. Rest of the day one is free to explore Diskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Diskit and Hunder Village. Overnight Nubra Valley.
Transfer to the airport and fly back to Delhi with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
* Airport transfers in Leh.
* Accommodation at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
* Breakfast & Dinner.
* Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits.
* Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Innova/Xylo the same car shall do the complete itinerary.
* 02 bottle mineral water per person/per day while on tour
* Wildlife fee for Lake, Pangong Lake and areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
* Inner line permit for restricted areas of Pangong areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them)
* Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee (Students should bring their school ID)
* Govt. tax as per current schedule.
* Medical & Travel insurance
* Domestic airfare
* Tour guide
* Monastery entrances fee
* Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
* Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel.
* Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
* Porter age & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.