On the first day on arrival at Srinagar Airport, our representative from Fluto Holidays will assist you to check in to your pre booked hotel. There you will be welcomed with a hot Kahva – the original tea of Kashmir.
Later visit the Dal Lake - take a ride on the water of Dal Lake in a Shikara (row boat) and reach Nehru Place which is in the middle of the lake. Later return to hotel for overnight stay.
Morning after breakfast city tour of Srinagar and visit the famous Mughal Gardens. Nishat Bag and Shalimar Bag. The red colours of the walls make a perfect combination with the greenery around!
After lunch visit the Shankracharya Temple. There are stairs to climb and you will completely enjoy the scenic beauty of the place and its surroundings.
Later in the afternoon drive to Gulmarg. It will take about 2 hours to reach Gulmarg, on arrival check in to your pre booked Ski Resort.
During the drive pass through the farmlands, villages and snow capped peaks on the way . Evening dinner and overnight stay in the resort.
Today, you will meet your instructors to teach you the lessons of skiing. Firstly, get the Ski equipment and listen to the introductory session.
Then head to see the demonstration and indulge in some practice sessions to know downhill movement, sidestepping, snow plough techniques etc.
Dinner and overnight stay.
Today is the day to learn the advance session of Skiing. Spend more time in knowing snow plough, short Ski runs and parallel Ski runs.
Enjoy the evening at leisure, Dinner and overnight stay.
Indulge in practice sessions in the morning. Practise the parallel Ski runs and in the afternoon, visit Phase 2 of Afarwat via Gondola, the cable car and revel in some beautiful sights. Return to resort in the evening and have a dinner and overnight stay.
Post breakfast drive to Srinagar and drop at airport to board the flight for onwards destination.
* Accommodation in resorts on twin sharing basis
* Breakfast and dinner is included
* Cable car ride (Gandola ride in Gulmarg)
* Skiing equipment: Ski set (Skis, Poles, and Ski boots)
* Skiing instructor
* One Ski lift pass
* Road transfer from Srinagar Airport to Gulmarg Hotel and return
* City tour of Srinagar
* Things To Carry
* Jackets, Warm clothes, Boots,Trekking shoes, Extra sets of clothes, Caps, Torch, Energy bars and snacks
* Air tickets/Train tickets
* Entrance fees for visiting monuments, Monasteries and Museums
* Guide Fees, Camera Fees, if any.
* Rafting/ Pony ride, sledging charges, if any.
* Any kind of drinks
* Any expenses of a personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
* Costs incidental to any charge in the itinerary
* Any expenses incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather/natural calamities/flight delays/rescheduling/cancellations, any * accidents/medical evacuations etc.
* Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “package cost inclusions”.
* Any expenses incurred on extra transport services
* Rooms service and additional meals, if any
* Medical and travel insurance