Your Arrival Time – Airport pickup and transfer to your Hotel.
Evening – A short briefing about Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
Meal: Dinner at Hotel | Hotel: 4 Star Deluxe Hotel – Crown Imperial/ Hotel Akama or similar
After Breakfast – Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath and Shakti Peeth.
Afternoon – Flight Kathmandu to Nepalgunj (1hr) & Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj and stay overnight at Surkhet depending upon situation.
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch in Kathmandu, Dinner at Nepalgunj | Hotel: Hotel Batika / Sneha or similar
Early Morning – Flight Nepalgunj to Simikot (1hr). Rest day at at Simikot.
Meal: Breakfast at Nepalgunj / Simikot, Lunch at Hilsa, Dinner at Taklakot | Hotel: New Potala palace or Similar Enquire Now
Morning – Take Helicopter to Hilsa (20 min – 12kg weight limit) & wait for other members to arrive at Hilsa (since it is a group visa and everyone have to enter Tibet side in one group)
Afternoon – From Hilsa drive to Purang border to Taklakot (27 km) and stay at Hotel. We will stay overnight at Taklakot. (On the way we have to pass upto 3 Checkpoints where checking might take upto 1 hr in each post)
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner | Hotel: Hotel Himalaya, New Purang, Riverside or Similar
All Day – Entire day free for Acclimatization
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Hotel Himalaya, New Purang, Riverside or Similar
After Breakfast – Drive towards Manasarovar Lake (95 km). On the way you will have to pass the first checkpoint. Then after driving for 70 kms from Taklakot we will reach Rakshas Tal. On the right of Rakshas Tal you will see Gurla Mandhata Parvat & first view of Mount Kailash and Manasarovar lake. Drive from Rakshas Tal to Manasarovar Lake (25 km).
Start Parikrama of Manasarovar Lake (90 km – 3hr by Private A/C Coach). Perform Puja.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Manasarovar Lake Side Mud House
After Breakfast – Drive to Darchen (35 km – 1 hr) and Yama Dwar (8 km) – the starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk for 14 km. You will visit the North face of Mt. Kailash and touching the feet of Mt. Kailash (Charan Sparsha). Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Mt. Kailash can go back to Darchen wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama.
Meal: Breakfast at Manasarovar, Lunch & Dinner on the way during Parikrama
Hotel: Mud house on the way during Parikrama or Stay in Dormitory Guest House at Darchen
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen (4650m)
After Breakfast – Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass (8 km). About 3 kms before reaching Dolma La Pass is steep hill and quite difficult to walk. Also descending from Dolma La Pass is the same for upto 3 km. While descending you can see Gaurikund on the right. After walking for about 2 – 3 hrs we will reach Phedi.
After some rest we will start trek to Zuthulpuk (12 km trek for 6 hours).
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Stay at the Mud House (Zutulpuk)
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen
After Breakfast – After short easy Trek (8 km – 3 hrs), we will reach our Private A/C Coach pick up point. Then drive to Darchen (3 kms) and merge with other members who were waiting. From there drive to Hilsa (also we will take helicopter to Simikot based on situation)
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Guest House
Fly to Hilsa to Simikot (20 mins) by Helicopter – Fly from Simikot to Nepalgunj (around 1 hr)/ Surkhet and fly back to Kathmandu (or proceed to Lucknow by Road)
Meal: Breakfast at Simikot, Lunch at Nepalgunj, Dinner at Kathmandu | Hotel:4 Star Deluxe Hotel – Crown Imperial/ Hotel Akama or similar
Certificate of completion will be provided to you from Fluto Holidays. You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you at Airport 1-2 hour before flight time (30 mins drive).
Meal: Breakfast Only
Optional: Everest Mountain Flight, Muktinath & Manakamana Tour
* 2 nights (Twin sharing) at 4 star Hotel – Hotel: Crown Imperial/ Hotel Akama or similar
* One night in 3 star Hotel – Hotel Batika with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
* 01 night at New Potala Palace or Similar at Simikot on sharing basis.
* 02 nights at Hotel Himalaya, New Purang, Riverside or Similar (Triple Sharing Basis)
* Tibet side accommodation will be dormitory Guest House on sharing basis with Tibetan common toilet.
* Pick up & drop transfers in Kathmandu and One half-day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
* Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj.
* Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu air ticket (fixed wing – Yeti Air OR Buddha Air)
* Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket (Fixed wing – Twin Otter aircraft OR Dornier)
* Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter (5 persons can be carried at a time)
* All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) while on the tour
* Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach and Tour around Lake Mansarovar
* English speaking Tibetan guide & one professional tour Manager
* Necessary experienced supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas, tour Manager)
* All necessary Kitchen & camping
* Oxygen for emergency use , Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
* One duffle bag, One back pack, One cap, One passport holders, One water proof windcheater jacket as a souvenir gift from our company
* Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
* All applicable taxes & service charges
* Horse riding expenses during the Mount Kailash Circuit (Kora) (around 3500 Chinese Yuan)
* Your travel insurance, Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
* Personal expenses and Tip for guide, driver
* If pilgrims leave the group early from Tibet side for non – disease reason then USD 100 per person per day has to be paid as penalty to Tibet side – T.A.R. Foreign
* Exchange Center (FEC). ( Visa splitting charge, accommodation, transportation charges will be extra)
* Extra accommodation charge in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather or delay in Permit /Visa from Tibet (Please make sure your air ticket is flexible to change dates)
* Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
* Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
* 5% GST charge for Bank Deposit in our Indian Bank Account