Evening departure from Delhi to Manali by Volvo coach pick-up point is Chanderlok Building Connaught place or Shrilanka house near New Delhi Railway station or Majnu Ka Tila (Boarding depends on traffic and advice you to connect with our representative who will assist you in Delhi) 5:30 p.m and reach Manali next day morning at 8:00 to 9: a.m. approx travel distance delhi to manali is 570 k.m.
Pick up from Manali Volvo Bus Stand and transfer to Hotel,check in to Hotel in Manali (Hotel check-in time is 12:00 noon, some time you will get early check-in and some time you have to wait for check-in). After fresh-up take rest in hotel and afternoon Half Day Manali local sightseeing of Manali,visit places like Hidimba Temple,Vashisht Temple,Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar and Manu Temple and after sight-seeing spend some time on Mall Road Manali.
Today morning after breakfast full day fun in Solang Valley. Overnight stay in Manali. SolangNala (Valley) drives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nullah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. Snow melts during the summer months starting May and skiing is then replaced by zorbing (a giant ball with room for 2 people which is rolled down a 200 metre hill), paragliding, parachuting and horse riding. A ropeway was recently opened.
After break-fast travel to Manikaran it is 85 k.m from Manali, halting before Kullu for river rafting and than visit places like Viashno Devi Temple, Kullu Sahwal factory, Bhuntar, Kasol Valley, this journey to Manikaran will be by sharing taxi and evening back to Hotel at manali.
Check-out from hotel at 12:00 noon and free for local Market (you can keep your luggage at hotel) and taxi will drop you at Volvo bus stand. Volvo bus timing from Manali to Delhi at 4:30 p.m. (15 Hours Journey).
* Accommodation for 2 Nights and 3 Days in respective Hotel
* MAPAI (Breakfast and Dinner)
* Volvo Tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
* Including all Parking Pickup and Drop from Bus to Hotel
* Sight seeing By Taxi in Manali.
* 5% Govt. Service tax
* Any monument entry fees / camera fees
* Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
* Any guide charges
* Any air / train fare or any items not specified under inclusions
* For Heater Requirement directly contact to Hotelier
* Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding etc
* Any personal Expenses- Laundry, shopping etc.....