Arrive Mumbai Airport / Railway Station, our representative will assist and transfer you to your hotel. Afternoon proceed on a sight seeing tour of the City Visiting Gateway of India – The stone archway designed by Wittett in 16th century Gujarati style, Elephanta Caves and Juhu beach. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Enjoy a full day sightseeing of the city of the dreams. Visit Mahalaxmi temple, Sidhi Vinayak Temple, Jain temple and the tomb of the Muslim saint Haji Ali; take an undersea walk at the Taraporewala Aquarium and see the magic of the marine life unfold before your eyes. See the magic of Indian history and heritage explodes at the Prince of Wales Museum and Tower of Silence. Visit the important churches and cathedrals across the city; Mount St Mary’s, Aloysius Church, Mahim Church and St Thomas’ Cathedral. Then visit the National Gallery of Modern Art and Jahangir Art Gallery to see the works and exhibits of Indian masters and artists. In the evening, visit Bollywood, Indian film industry with various sets of a typical film studio. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Transfer to the airport to connect flight to Goa. Our representative will be present at the airport and he will take you to hotel. Take a rest in the afternoon. Late evening, you will go to the near by beach. Here, you could try out some adventurous sports. . Overnight stay at the hotel.
Full day sightseeing Goa – Visit Old Goa, the most important Cathedrals and churches – namely Se-Cathedral, Church of St. Francis Xavier, St. Catherine’s Church, Arch of Vice Roy of Goa. Miramar Beach – This is the only beach close to any city and has a good view of the river Mandovi flowing into the sea. Also visit Dona Paula fishing village which is a small village at the tip of Panaji, the place has a very good viewpoint and a monument at the same place. Overnight at hotel.
Goa – Goa beach tour takes you far away from the strenuous life into the lap of nature but not too far away to lose the comforts and facilities of lavish surroundings. Visit the famous beaches of Goa viz. Calangute, Vagator, Anjuna, Colva and Palolem beach along with the charm of 16th century Portuguese settlement of Old Goa. Overnight stay at hotel.
Transfer to the airport for flight to Cochin. Upon arrival you will be received and transferred to hotel by our representative. Relax for a while and later enjoy a harbor cruise in the evening. Overnight will be at the hotel.
Morning you will be taken for a city tour of Cochin, which covers Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St.Francis Church, Chinese fishing net etc. In the evening, cruise on Moonlight Boat on the backwaters of Kerala. Overnight at Hotel.
Transfer to airport for flight to Mumbai for onward destination.
* A Traditional welcome with welcome Drink on arrival
* Accommodation on double/Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary at all place
* Daily breakfast at all hotels
* Pick up and drop transfers from airport / railway station - hotel - airport
* Sightseeing and all transfers as mention the vehical as per the itinerary
* Assistance at all arrival and departure points
* All hotel related taxes and transport related taxess
* Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver bata
* Any Air Fare & Train Fare. Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, maintenance fee.
* Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
* Camera fees
* Monument entrance fees .
* Medical and travel insurance
* All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
* Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary
* Anything not mentioned under 'Inclusions' GST