Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
• Arrive at Kochi international Airport where our representative will meet you and proceed towards Munnar.
• Approx 5 hrs drive to the breathtakingly beautiful – a haven of peace and tranquility – the idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country .
• Check into a the designated Hotel.
• After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing.
• Visit Eravikulam National Park in the morning.
• In the afternoon visit Mattupetty Dam/Kundala dam for boating, Eco point, tata tea museum.
• Evening at leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
• Check in to a houseboat which would take you to the beautiful ,serene backwater of god’s own country.
• Spend the night on the houseboat and get pampered with the service on the houseboat
• Situated in South kerala at North end boarder of Trivandrum District, Varkala. It is also an important Hindu centre of pilgrimage.
• High cliffs with mineral springs rise majestically from the coastline.
• This beautiful beach destination is been ranked as one of the 10 top seasonal beaches in the world by Discovery channel.
• Check into the designated resort.
• Enjoy the day on the beach. Eat,drink and shop in the wide choice of restaurants and bars spread for more than 2 k’s along the Cliff.
• After breakfast drive towards Kochin, the queen of Arabian sea, Visit the Dutch palace, Synagoge,Vascoda gama church, Chinese fishing nets and Seafood meals.
• Check in to the designated hotel
• Sightseeing in fort cochin and drop of to the International Airport.